Saturday 22 October 2016

Colin's Punk Rock World Playlist: 500 Blog Posts!


This is the 500th blog post on Colin's Punk Rock World! To me, that is rediculous! When I decided to start doing this blog it was for a couple of reasons: one being a way to try and give back to a scene that has given me so much and two of a way to focus my mind, at a time when all manner of rubbish things would pop into my head. I never ever expected to get to twenty posts, let alone five hundred. It really feels like a massive accomplishment. Of course, I have had a lot of help along the way and I doubt that I would have ever got this far without Dan, Omar, Avon and, especially, Emma for her continued support and help. Other people to thank are all the people who have contributed by doing top tens, writing guest reviews, sending me music, sharing or retweeting posts, liking and favouriting them, giving me advice and ideas and everyone who hasn't unfriended me when I've had to decline a invitation to do something because I've been busy with blog work. To celebrate getting to 500 posts I decided to create a playlist featuring some of the favourite songs that we've reviewed on Colin's Punk Rock World so far. We hope that you enjoy it. Here's to the next 500 posts!

Cheers!
Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment